Saturday, December 27, 2014

THIS YEAR'S XMAS TABLE

I did a post on eight years of Xmas tables in November when trying to decide on this year's look. I went with the blue and white in the end, as you can see. I bought some new blue tealight holders in Dunnes Stores, Penneys and the Euro 2 shop; I used two old blue Mason jars I already own. Some fake snow, pine cones and a new runner with bird embroidery from TK Maxx. I have the EPNS tray yonks. The huge plates were a great Athlone charity shop purchase some years ago. I was happy with how it all turned out.






2 comments:

  1. The blue is gorgeous! So different, yet so Christmassy and wintery! I love it! I feel that you should keep the blue tea lights till Valentines Day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kar. It looked great, I loved it too. Beautiful blue!!

    ReplyDelete