Sunday, August 7, 2016

THE STOREYARD - AGAIN!

I blogged about The Storeyard before, a great antiques and vintage shop in Portlaoise. We stopped by there yesterday on the way to visit friends in lovely Kilmuckridge, Co. Wexford. It's as fabulously eclectic as ever. And as pricey. We wanted to go to the cafĂ© but it was closed - waaaaah. Still it meant we discovered somewhere new in Portlaoise - The Pantry. Fab choc chip scones. Fab pear and vanilla scones. Yum.






This is new: a lucky dip table for charity.
You pop money in the box and take your pick...
...my pick: a Japanese plate. The most 'me' thing there:
it's blue, red and it has a bird. Love it. 
Juno found it cold so I shawled her into my scarf







Half of each: choc chip & pear and vanilla scones. In The Pantry, Portlaoise.
Beautiful Tinnabearna Strand in Wexford

No comments:

Post a Comment